- Middlesbrough just missed out on the Championship playoffs in the 2021-22 season.
- Current manager Chris Wilder has the skill set to get Middlesbrough back in the EPL, but like most managers will he be given the time?
- At the start of the 2022/23 season, the club were 8/1 to win the Championship.
Middlesbrough Manager Chris Wilder
List of Middlesbrough Managers Since 2010
|Middlesbrough Manager||From||To||Matches In Charge||Win Percentage|
What is Next Middlesbrough Manager Betting
A football manager's life is precarious, each season a host of bosses lose their jobs in all the English leagues.
The bigger the ambition a club has often leaves them short of patience, and Middlesborough are ambitious.
Sit towards the bottom of the table with the fans growing restless, and all parties involved know that a managerial change could be in the offing.
The best betting sites then compile a list of suitable (and unsuitable) candidates and wait for the new man to be appointed.
Managerial Betting Markets
The main betting market is who will be appointed, however, prior to the current manager being dismissed you can often get bookie odds on whether he will survive a certain run of games.
- Who will be the next Boro manager?
- Will the current manager still be in charge after the next 6 games?
- Will the current manager still be in charge at Christmas?
How to bet on the next Manager Markets
There is a simple process to making a bet on any of the next Manager markets.
- Find an online betting site offering odds and bets on the manager you think will be appointed.
- Use the bookie index to scroll down to football, the manager markets may be under outright or special bets.
- Find the vacancy you are most interested in wagering on
- Make that selection and add them to your bet slip
- Select the stake you wish to wager
- Confirm, you can check your bet at any time in the history section of your bookmaker account.
That's it, you are done, your wager is on, and now all you have to do is wait until a new manager gets the job.
If you make the right selection, you win, if your prediction is incorrect you will lose the stake you have wagered just as with any normal bet.
N.B: If your bookmaker does not have the manager market you want you can contact them and ask for a price.