Tip Comment Guidelines For All Members - Please Read

fredofredo
2yo
Tips

Re: Tip Comment Guidelines For All Members - Please Read

Postby fredofredo » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:11 am

Hi,
I wrote a comment about a horse yesterday, No one owns me, but it was not displayed.

I have'nt time to write comments nor am i any good at it, but when i do it dos'ent count.

thank you

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:33 am

Hi,
I wrote a comment about a horse yesterday, No one owns me, but it was not displayed.

I have'nt time to write comments nor am i any good at it, but when i do it dos'ent count.

thank you

Hi, there is no record of you leaving a comment for this runner. Please double check all tips before submitting them, it could have been that you did not fill the minimum number of words and would have received a warning.

If you do not have time to write comments or fill they will not fulfil the comment quality then you can always add tips without comments and compete in the 'All Tips' tables.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

grahamyd
2yo
Tips

Postby grahamyd » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:10 pm

I cant make any tip comments on horse racing (should be elite now) but im not because of this. There is no actual box to put it in after ive entered a tip

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:32 am

I cant make any tip comments on horse racing (should be elite now) but im not because of this. There is no actual box to put it in after ive entered a tip

I Graham, if you can use the contact form (https://members.olbg.com/contact.php) and then your query will reach the correct persons to answer your question.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

monicaauraru
Listed Class
Tips

Postby monicaauraru » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:48 pm

hy. i hope i won't write to badly. ihave some problems on english expecely on gramar :(
so, i apologise if what I wrote isn't to god

Scoby40
2yo
Tips

Postby Scoby40 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:30 am

Hi. I'm new to this site and it seems to me a decent site to watch, but I have a question: If you wrote a topic, after posting can you delete it?

Daizil
2yo
Tips

Postby Daizil » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:30 am

Kindly it has been 3weekd now,they didn't allow me to put comments on my bets.please try to retrieve this.since am feeling uncomfortable when I end up making tips winning them without again winning prizes . this is embarrassing please assist

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Kindly it has been 3weekd now,they didn't allow me to put comments on my bets.please try to retrieve this.since am feeling uncomfortable when I end up making tips winning them without again winning prizes . this is embarrassing please assist
Hi,

We recently sent you an email regarding your tip comments, if you wish to discuss further please use the contact form (link below) -

https://www.olbg.com/contact

Just to add, tips without comments count in the monthly cash prize "All Tips" competition tables.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

rasel7770
2yo
Tips

Postby rasel7770 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Not show comments box my account select tips but not show comments boom????

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi rasel,

We have replied to you via your contact form enquiry.

EDHINO
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby EDHINO » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:41 am

Hi there,

does anyone else think that tip standards have went out the window recently?

20:00 Man City v West Brom
Draw

"Welcome to the game of Manchester city at WestBrom ,visitors lost last game with five goals to one against Crystal Palace,Home team won last match ,my prediction is draw."

1. The game was in Manchester not "at West Brom"
2. Visitors lost their last game 1-2 to Newcastle not 1-5 to Palace

Wolverhampton v Chelsea
Wolverhampton

"Wolverhampton lost to Aston Villa at home with one goal and Chelsea lost to Everton with one nil ,last meeting they draw ,my prediction is home win.scorecard"

1. So they both lost their last match 0-1 and last meeting was a draw ( no it wasnt, 26th July 2-0 Chelsea)
2. Even if it was, why a home win?
3. Scorecard?

15:00 Sigma Olomouc v Ceske Budejovice
Over 2.50

"Welcome to my analysis of the game between Sigma Olomouc and Ceske Budejovice,previous games of meetings ,last three have resulted with over 2.5 and this will happen again today."

"The last three have resulted over 2.5" - nope - 3rd June 2020 was a 2-0 home win for Budejovice
Analysis?

17:00 Viktoria Plzen v FK Teplice
FK Teplice

Home team are in four games without win ,they are totally in shambles,they host Pribram today ,guest team seem to be better than the home team,my prediction is away win.

"They host Pribram today" no they dont - there is a clue as to who is playing by looking at either side of the "v" above

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:07 am

Hi EDHINO,

It is impossible to get through all the daily tip comments added for all the sports covered before events start so we appreciate you highlighting any comments where the standard is below what is expected/required. Also we are receiving more daily tips and comments than ever before as the site continues to grow.

If you can rate the comments (desktop or mobile version) where you feel they are not useful by clicking on "not helpful" and the useful comments by clicking on "helpful" that would be great as the tipsters adding good analysis benefit as regards elite/super elite criteria and the negatives ratings alert us that interaction with the tipster is required. We cannot check stats added for every comment so we trust the information is added to the best of the tipsters knowledge, anything known to be factually incorrect will be removed.

These examples you have used if you could let us know the tipster/s involved via the contact form (link below) and we will investigate.

https://www.olbg.com/contact

Thanks again.