Tip Comment Guidelines For All Members - Please Read

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Tip Comment Guidelines For All Members - Please Read

Postby Zipster » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

People dont allways have alot of time to write an essay x

We don't ask for a lengthy essay, we ask for a minimum of 20 words BUT the comment must contain valid and useful reasoning which more than often takes more than 20 words. We give away thousands of pounds in the tipster competition and all we ask for in return is for members to put in a little time and effort to deserve those winnings.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

Jim Brown
Stallion
Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:06 pm

People dont allways have alot of time to write an essay x

Tyson, the tip comments are required for cash prize competitions. OLBG put up a lot of money each month so it's not a lot to ask that tip comments be useful for our readers and site visitors. And all that's asked for are at least 20 words of sound reasoning. Some people do indeed not have the time for that (myself included) and so tips without comments are still accepted but those only qualify for free bet competitions - as is only right.
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

apple crumble
2yo
Tips

Postby apple crumble » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:53 pm

how do you contact tipster to congrat a tipster after race if horse gave a account of itself

Jim Brown
Stallion
Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 pm

how do you contact tipster to congrat a tipster after race if horse gave a account of itself
You can do that in the general forum, like the daily racing discussion page. No need to contact anyone direct, and that way more memmbers get to find out how good a tip was :win:
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

salik paudel
2yo
Tips

Postby salik paudel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:12 am

Hello, I cant Post my Tip with comment. Please fix it as soon as possible.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 am

Hello, I cant Post my Tip with comment. Please fix it as soon as possible.

Please check your emails, you should have received one or two yesterday regarding your comments. If you need to get in touch please use the contact form > https://www.olbg.com/contact.php

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

salik paudel
2yo
Tips

Postby salik paudel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:17 am

Thank you for your quick reply. When will my Comment ban will removed or it will be remain forever? please reply.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 am

Thank you for your quick reply. When will my Comment ban will removed or it will be remain forever? please reply.

Please use the contact form regarding this and the correct department will be able to reply to you https://www.olbg.com/contact.php

TrueGunnerUK
2yo
Tips

Postby TrueGunnerUK » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:16 am

Hello there. I assume this thread is the best place to ask this? I wanted to know if tips you make without a comment are still included in your annual and 7 day profit? I ask because yesterday I made 5 tips and 2 of them won. I only made a comment on the NAP as I was in a rush and that selection lost. I notice on my profile it has marked me up as making a loss yesterday so is the system totally ignoring my tips without comments? I usually make comments on my tips but can’t all of the time.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi,

Yes it's just tips with comments that are included in the annual and 7 day profit figures.

Tips without comments count in the current free bet competition tables supported by Betway & 888Sport as long as you hold online accounts with either or both of those bookies and you have updated your 'My Bookies' page with your bookie account usernames.

You can still view your stats for 'all tips' via your 'Performance by Month' summary page -

https://members.olbg.com/tipster/by_month.php?id=503682
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

TrueGunnerUK
2yo
Tips

Postby TrueGunnerUK » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:32 pm

PompeyJim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes it's just tips with comments that are included in the annual and 7 day profit
> figures.
>
> Tips without comments count in the current free bet competition tables supported by
> Betway_Free_Bet.html>Betway.html> > href=/Betway_Free_Bet.html>Betway & > href=/888Sport_Free_Bet.html>888Sport.html> > href=/888Sport_Free_Bet.html>888Sport as long as you hold
> online accounts with either or both of those bookies and you have updated your 'My
> Bookies' page with your bookie account usernames.
>
> You can still view your stats for 'all tips' via your 'Performance by Month' summary
> page -
>
> https://members.olbg.com/tipster/by_month.php?id=503682

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate the logic behind this for prize money, but I think that’s rather crap that non tip comments don’t add to your profit figures. I mean 95% of the time I make a tip comment but unfortunately for the 5% of the time i’ve not had time for a comment, quite a few of the selections have actually won and only now I find out they were all meaningless. I almost feel like not bothering anymore personally.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, this has been passed to the competition manager.

The competition set up is currently under review and an announcement will be made in due course.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant