Ask an OLBG Moderator

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby Zipster » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:48 am

It's Saturday 14th of December yet Friday 13th tips are still being shown on the horse racing pages , are we cursed ? :shock:

Hi Jimmy, This should now be fixed!
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

Arc Jimmy
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Arc Jimmy » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:47 am

It's Saturday 14th of December yet Friday 13th tips are still being shown on the horse racing pages , are we cursed ? :shock:

Hi Jimmy, This should now be fixed!
Nice one , working fine now.
Good luck today PH is currently 11/4 2nd favourite behind 9/4 Call Me Lord , surprised :shock:

Valverde
Handicapper
Tips

Postby Valverde » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 am

I've got a uestion about FA CUP matches.

Those picks on full time result count to Other English Leagues 1X2 comp or to Other Football 1X2.

Thx for Your reply in advance.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:36 pm

I've got a uestion about FA CUP matches.

Those picks on full time result count to Other English Leagues 1X2 comp or to Other Football 1X2.

Thx for Your reply in advance.
Hi Valverde,

They count for the 'Other Football 1X2' table.

Good luck and well done on winning the PDC Darts Championship competition!
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

tipstonga
Stallion
Tips

Postby tipstonga » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:38 pm

Hi
about a week or 2 from today the forum pages started to display wrongly : the top of the page - the advertisement and above - is disordered, very big and the menus fail to open. At least this is happening in my desktop with a Chrome browser.
It is very annoying , can you fix it ?

thank you
good luck :win:
tipstonga

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:38 pm

Hi
about a week or 2 from today the forum pages started to display wrongly : the top of the page - the advertisement and above - is disordered, very big and the menus fail to open. At least this is happening in my desktop with a Chrome browser.
It is very annoying , can you fix it ?

thank you

Could you try clearing your browser cache, we have not had any other reports of the problem so it may well be a caching problem.

If you are unsure on how to do so have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67887
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

Nichols1992
2yo
Tips

Postby Nichols1992 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:02 pm

I am new here and really like the look of the free tips and accas etc.

I noticed that that many of the Acas are losing by one or two legs but many selections are coming in correct. Has anyone used the accas as single selections? And if so, what kind of strike rate is there? Also, are there any recorded past results I can examine?

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:18 am

Hi Nichols1992,

Welcome to OLBG!

We don't have stats showing how the individual selections from the accas have performed, there may well be members who follow these tips in singles as well as the accas.

The acca selections are derived from the daily tips from the best performing tipsters, these can found on the Best Tipsters tips page (link below) and those flagged as "experts" (LSP & consistency) on the daily tips page.

https://www.olbg.com/best-tipsters

Not all the tips from the best performing tipsters will be used, especially when there is strength in numbers and conflict of best tipsters against a particular selection.

OlbgDeleted519431
2yo
Tips

Postby OlbgDeleted519431 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:04 pm

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post - relative newbie here - but I am just wondering how would I request that Result + Under/Over is added to football markets where available? It's a bet I place regularly and much prefer it to Result + BTTS.

Thanks! :)

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:04 pm

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post - relative newbie here - but I am just wondering how would I request that Result + Under/Over is added to football markets where available? It's a bet I place regularly and much prefer it to Result + BTTS.

Thanks! :)
Hi Thruxbet,

Welcome to OLBG and thanks for your suggestion.

We will forward to the Competition manager for consideration, adding new markets to the competitions are dependant on tip demand etc...

Thanks again.

Samhustler2
2yo
Tips

Postby Samhustler2 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:18 am

Gooday Im New here, firstly id like to thank this website for such a great website, i wish i knew about it long ago.. my question is this: lets say the tipster im following made an anual profit of +1450 and lets say i followed all his tips that year for $30 per bet, After that year how much Dollar$ profit have i made, please just tell me the figure because an explanation will confuse me.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:01 am

Hi Samhustler2,

Thank you and welcome to OLBG!

The answer to your question for a tipster showing an annual profit of +1450 on the tips page here is $4350.