Mayweather v Pacquiao

FrankieMonkhouse
Group 2 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Mayweather v Pacquiao

Postby FrankieMonkhouse » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Not long until this mega fight now and although many said it wouldnt happen or it's going ahead a couple of years too late, secretly we're all really looking forward to it and will be glued to our screens at stupid oclock.

I will do an in-depth preview for the fight both on here and on the blog section of the site but I just wanted to give everyone a feel of how the early betting is going and it's good news for Pac Man followers.

Mayweather is no better than 1/2 (Coral) whille Pacquiao currently trades at 2/1 which is best price with Bet Victor. There has been little movement in the market so far but the early nibbles are coming for Pac and I dont blame them at the price.
Professional boxer from Greenock, Scotland now based in London. Trained and managed by Alec Wilkey and sponsored by OLBG.com

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Looking forward to that post Frankie. Yeah you're right about the fight time but I reckon those with an interest in it and sky tv will pay the fee and stay up for it me included :win:

FrankieMonkhouse
Group 2 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Postby FrankieMonkhouse » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Yeah no doubts mate, it'll be a cracker though, well worth waiting for I reckon. The build up won't be quiet either.
Professional boxer from Greenock, Scotland now based in London. Trained and managed by Alec Wilkey and sponsored by OLBG.com

doc2008
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby doc2008 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Mayweather is for once a backable price @1/2

When the market opened I believe best price was 4/11

As a possible Mayweather backed should I be worried or just be happy that 1/2 is value.

OlbgDeleted180854
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby OlbgDeleted180854 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Can't see this fight being finished early doors so my early prediction would be money mayweather on split points decision wit the pac man maybe demanding a rematch. Frankie do you have any thoughts on Andy lee's fight in early hours of Sunday Morning?lee is a generous 9-4 against Quillin.I don't know too much bout lee's opponent. Do you think lee's worth backing @ 9-4?thanks

windypop
2yo
Tips

Postby windypop » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:26 pm

I think Manny on the 888 handicap seems more than fair

many of Floyds fights end up closer than what they are supposed to on the judges scorecards, with +6.5 in our favour 87/100 looks a fair price.

Like the look of the specials appearing daily on oddschecker bound to see a slip up somewhere.

Just going to rewatch Floyds post fight interviews and see who he thanks first :D :D