Shares - Beginners United

Liverpool1985
At Stud
Tips

Postby Liverpool1985 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Nice. Poxey spammers. Stay clear of my little thread.

Hit a snag. The company website is refusing the load? Tried for the past 30 minutes, but the link is broken? A tad random to say the least.

Anyway I will keep trying but extending my deadline to next Friday if I can't get on to the Website tonight. Although a bit worrying that the web address is inaccessable.

LP1985

Online Trader
Stallion
Tips

Postby Online Trader » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 pm

The company website is refusing the load?
Alarm bells, any Company that can't run a decent website............... :lol: :lol:
Follow me on Twitter

Light Years Behind

Liverpool1985
At Stud
Tips

Postby Liverpool1985 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Well its back up and running today. Will see if I can get this done throughout the week now. Hopefully I can.

betTip
Listed Class
Tips

Postby betTip » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 am

[REMOVED]

OlbgDeleted110643
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby OlbgDeleted110643 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 pm

l1985, if u got a few mins....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jciXGBb74Hs

u can pm me if u want, all the best...

Liverpool1985
At Stud
Tips

Postby Liverpool1985 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Give me 45 minutes mate to get it loaded up lol. Having mental connections problems at the moment. Hence why I haven't even managed to finish the above post.

Looks interesting from the Title anyway. Seeing the expert this weekend, the old man, so I can also run this past him and that will get you a much more in depth answer. Loaded 33 seconds of the video so far!

Cheers, LP

Liverpool1985
At Stud
Tips

Postby Liverpool1985 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

It is an interesting interview and he clearly does know his stuff. But I think overall he is just heavily critical of the way the US conduct things. They are the worlds biggest stock exchange and therefore their performance will in some way affect everyone, including him. It's no hidden fact that things are blimin tough at the moment and the USA have a lot of work to do going forward. But I couldnt see a collapse. It seems finally the world have realised you can't just spend spend spend. Take T**y Bl**r. Sorry, I class his name as a swearword, he continued to allow our debt levels to rise and it was almost as if he looked the other way, now Cameron has been tasked with the impossible mission of reducing our own debt levels while having a large portion of the country against him. I have no doubts that Labour will end up back in at the next election. Unfortunate from my point of view. But back to the interview. For someone who follows and predicts some events so well I can see why some would be very interested in Marc Fabers statements. But he has been saying statements like this for around 30 odd years ago with regards to everything collapsing. At the end of the day he is probably making more money out of this than most investors around the world. All the time to US perform badly it probably affects his profits.

I will show the video to my old man at the weekend mate. He will have some views on it. Overvalued shares have been falling for years now and overbuying has become a rarer thing now. But I will see what the old man thinks. Have a look back for some of this guys older interviews, he hasn't changed. He was going to get it right sooner or later. He's not the only one, there are a few more predicting the dollar will completely collapse this year as well. Peronsally I wouldnt be anymore concerned than I already was having seen the video, he explained what most already knew. Only being he is renowned it gets some publicity. If I had an interview and stated the exact same thing, it would be swept under the carpet. Marc Faber has a heavy involvement in the markets and if the collapse was coming he would stand to lose more than most in terms of money. Which may explain why he is so vocal about the way things are handled.

Anyway, hope that helps in some way. Will post up what the old man says when I see him.

OlbgDeleted110643
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby OlbgDeleted110643 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 am

even a broken clock is right twice a day. as a conspiracy theorist i really dont think whoever was in power would have made a difference. thats just the way it works. for those who think the political parties' agendas are different ive a got a few bridges sell. perfect for any real estate portfolio. :) i could go on and on about credit creation and what taxation (direct and indirect) means but dont wanna hijack ur blog :lol: all the best mate...

OlbgDeleted110643
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby OlbgDeleted110643 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 pm

me again... :)

mate just take a look, wont take u more than 30 secs...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

jorgeman
2yo
Tips

Postby jorgeman » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 am

[REMOVED]

Liverpool1985
At Stud
Tips

Postby Liverpool1985 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Online Trader
Stallion
Tips

Postby Online Trader » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 am

but at 24 I just haven't got what it takes to settle down in to Shares.
Surely this is just research which is the same as you do for football but with much better results. is it just that football interests you more?
I continue to waste time with Football when these markets seem to actually follow the pattern I foresee. Much the opposite to football which is all over the place
You sound surprised we all know that betting on football is not a long term winner but it is the one that sucks us all in because we see so much of it and follow it so avidly :lol:

I looked long and hard at Financials but it didn't float my boat in the same way as sports betting/trading does.
Follow me on Twitter

Light Years Behind